Thursday, June 26, 2008

I miss my dog

Koda is my baby. She is the most wonderful creature in the whole world. She can be obnoxious and defiant, but at the end of the day, I can't wait to snuggle her in my arms. Today, I can't do that. She's in Michigan, and I'm 2500+ miles away in California.

I know she's "just a dog"... but she's my baby. So she's not just a dog.

This is a whiny, stream of consciousness nonsense post, but I don't care. My baby is far away, and it hit me like a truck today.

I need to post coherently soon. I have so much to say that is not whine related... like how kickass my husband is for standing up for me to his mother. That's a big deal that deserves a big post. How about how I feel about the SATC movie? I have much to say about that. Also... I have a lot of musings that have been dancing in my head about how much I've grown up in the last 3 years, and how happy I am that I attend the school I attend. So much to say... tomorrow...

No comments: